Make this the year you get to know
more about Clan MacDougall or Clan MacDowall.
Support your heritage!
Anyone who supports our purposes can join, particularly anyone who:
- has the surname of MacDougall or MacDowall, however spelled
- has a surname historically associated with our clan; i.e., associated families (also known as a“sept” name)
- is connected by marriage to, or is descended from, someone bearing any of those surnames
- believes they are affiliated with Clan MacDougall or Clan MacDowall
Enjoy the benefits of membership in the Clan MacDougall Society of North America:
Keep up with Society News and Activities
- Find out about Scottish Highland gatherings, games, events, and activities in your area
- Attend our Clan tents at Highland games and Scottish festivals throughout the U.S. and Canada
Participate in the Scottish community and help to preserve Scottish traditions
- Communicate with other MacDougalls/MacDowalls and associated families to develop new “kindred” friendships
- Help to preserve and share our noble heritage: music, oral history, folklore and crafts
- Support scholarships for our youth to pursue Scottish dance, music and Gaelic studies
- Support our worldwide Clan’s efforts to maintain our Dunollie and Gylen castles in Scotland, and the museum and cultural center at Dunollie House
- Learn about your family heritage and learn more about genealogical research
Single-page application, suitable for printing and mailing.
(The above documents require the free Acrobat Reader. To download these PDFs rather than open them in your browser, right-click or long-click on the link and choose File > Save As)
If you have any questions, please contact:
Valerie McDougall, Vice President for Membership
Clan MacDougall Society
505-470 Scenic Drive
London, Ontario, Canada N5Z EB2
Clan MacDougall Family Membership Application
Conveniently pay your annual dues online through Paypal!
Special discounted first-year rate for our NEW members!
Pay with debit or credit card, or with Paypal account using the convenient widget on the right side of the page.
Hello kith and kin!
Are you interested in helping out the Society in some way? Please fill out this form and send it to email@example.com, or give it to a Society Representative at our next event. We appreciate all who have a desire to help out.
Please keep your Society Membership information up to date.
You may advise the Society of any changes to your email address, mailing address or telephone number by sending an email to us at the link firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your name and the obsolete information you wish to update.