Pre-registration list for Dunollie 2019 Gathering events

Home Forums 2019 Gathering Pre-registration list for Dunollie 2019 Gathering events

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Scott MacDougald 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Scott MacDougald
    Keymaster

Dunollie will be creating a pre-registration list for those of us who expect to be attending the 2019 Clan MacDougall Gathering in Oban from July 3 to Aug 4, 2019. Information about how to pre-register by emailing your information to a special Dunollie email address will be sent to our members in our Clan MacDougall Society newsletters, perhaps as soon as the April 2018 edition.

I am told, but can not yet confirm, that pre-registering in this manner will provide the registrant with better access to event tickets when those become available in future months. Pre-registrations will also give Dunollie an indication of the possible numbers of attendees to expect in 2019.

I look forward to seeing you at the Gathering!

John McDowall
    Keymaster

Information about the Gathering can be found here. There isn’t much detail yet, but more information will be published soon.

Scott MacDougald
    Keymaster

International MacDougall Clan Gathering

Hosted by Dunollie Museum, Castle & Grounds
    Tuesday 30th July – Sunday 4th August 2019

After the success of the 2014 event, Dunollie, the Seat of the Clan MacDougall, is very proud to be hosting the next International Gathering in 2019.

The team, which includes Madam Morag MacDougall, is working on bringing together a week of engaging events to celebrate the fascinating heritage of this ancient Clan. This will include a wide programme of activities for all ages.

Registration
    Registration for the event is due to launch on Monday 30th April 2018 via Eventbrite.
    Please Note: Registration for the event is limited. Tickets will be allocated on a first come, first served basis, so please make sure you book on or as close to the release date to avoid disappointment.

The registration prices will be as follows:
    Adults: £45 Under 16’s*: £15 Under 5’s*: Free
    *(please note we do also have limited numbers allocated for children’s tickets)
    The registration ticket will include:
     A welcome pack and welcome reception
     Colour programme with details of all activities and interesting facts and articles.
     Priority booking for all activities
     Entry to Dunollie Museum Castle & Ground for the duration
     Farewell address and refreshments

If you do not manage to get a registration, there will be the opportunity to sign on for activities after the priority booking has been released.

Make sure to sign up to Worldwide Clan MacDougall at http://www.dunollie.org/worldwideclan to hear about updates via Mailchimp newsletters as they are announced.

For any enquires regarding the International Gathering, please contact gathering@dunollie.org

Mtjgirl
    Participant

Thanks So much for this information, on the gathering 2019, My husband and I are looking to come if all works out for us …

Scott MacDougald
    Keymaster

On 30 April 2018 Dunollie made advance registration tickets available to offer priority and some other benefits when their 2019 Gathering tours and events are finalized, likely in the autumn of 2018. I think there were 150 adult tickets originally but as of 7 May, 2018 there are still 89 adult tickets left for sale plus some for younger persons. To buy these tickets you have to go to the web site of the ticket seller called Evenbrite and buy them online at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/international-clan-macdougall-gathering-2019-registration-tickets-45482181429

I hope to see you at the 2019 Gathering July 30 to August 5, 2019 in Oban!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.